Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Josh's B-day! Newport, Oregon

Stayed at the Embarcadero Resort on the bay. ...

with Dee!






teeny jelly!!!




love this pic of DeAngelo! :D
the boys were lovin' crabbin'




Rouge Nation ....

Josh joined Rouge Nation.... and got his (since in Newport and lil adventure) 2! t-shirts and 2 32oz beeers..


Dee takin' a pic of Josh and I...!
Josh and DeAngelo w/ Grampa Fully
us havin lunch (first round 32oz beer) with Bamma Tina and Grampa Fully




Like I said, Lovin' th Crabbin'





"a crab pinched my finger!"






Before headin' home, we went to the Orgeon Coast Aquarium... which been wanting to go to ever since I moved out west!! ... I may have had more fun than Dee





Venus Fly Trap






My fav: jellies!




this pic pissed him off...



Where's Waldo (the crab)?






Alice in Wonderland?...










oh boys...



I <3 Puffins!!!







and then we took the long way home...





No comments: