Tuesday, February 9, 2010

so i figured...


im unemployed....
Vacation!
went back home to AK for 10days to hang with my mama and baby bro! (well hes not so little anymore)

was awesome to spend some time with the fam. and Bear.

brady... looking more like steven!
and do some cool stuff in AK! the pic above was inside the theater at Bear's Tooth! yeah i realize i didnt get very many pics in AK, i was busy, relaxing, from all the hard work ive been doing.....

i had a alaskan long island. i ate so much sushi i thought i would puke! I <3 Spicy Tuna!
I spent some time at the Valley Winery, with my buddy Nick. Got to taste lots of yummy wines and meads!! We made a Reisling, ready end of march.

and i read Lamb..



i highly recommend this book, for your very insensitive soul. truly gutsy and wonderfully charming. couldnt put it down!






i truly apologize for not having more/better pics
:( shame on me!

1 comment:

DaMonique said...

When did you go to Alaska? When are you gonna come visit us in MN?? We still have like 4 weeks til we move, you should come stay with me!!! :D

Where do you find all these books?! I wish I had time to read more, I think I only read about 4 books last year... Anyway, this one, Lamb, looks really good!