Sunday, June 21, 2009

my MN trip, in a nutshell

look how cute my lil nephew Max is!!!!
xo


my cousin Nicci and her son Alex


aunt Kathy and i

aunt Kathy and DaMonique

ha


@ the bluffs playin pool

the harbor bar
my sister and her husband stefan

i love my sister!


classic


me and my bro-in-law

running into old friends at the bar!!!


haha ran into my cousin Whitney too!!!
god i wish i had some old pics handy to throw in here

drunk!

my underage siblings.... i still love you! look how handsome they have become!!!


My brother, Steven, the Marine, the grad., the pride and joy... best of luck and much love always, i hope you get ass kicked at least once


Nanny and Papa and a hangover


Brady (15) Steven (17) Amber (21) wow! and who knows when we will get together again!


stunned





i dont kno i think he'll ask her to marry him, haha, shes alright


1 comment:

DaMonique said...

I love you sooo much. I wouldn't mind at all if you decided to come back to MN for an extended stay ;) I don't think Ben would mind either... hehe