Thursday, July 19, 2007

well.. today was rather quite nice considering.

i woke up at 6:30 am
(i know, right? wtf am i doing getting up so early at my age. its just not right.)
but
morning shift isn't bad, i like doing prep just fine, and ha ha i can actually tolerate my managers once again. (i really did need that vacation, huh?).
but being on opposite shifts with my yet-to-remain-unnamed significant other sucks butt.

i flooded the back room.
i ripped my pants (and had to try not to bend over for the last 2 hrs of my shift, but luckily i didnt have to go home early due to the situation, that would have been fun to try to explain.)

confession: i had two red bulls today.

oh and i actually really liked the new chicken taco pizza. its maybe even better cold. ... oh i wish janine was here

well im off to the waterfront i think, to take some pictures. or maybe. i will just go see kale and drink unneccessary caffiene.

No comments: